Date: March 13, 2015
The project involves a Residential Housing Development involving 27 apartments built within 6 separate buildings, mainly for expatriates.
27 units of 1 (One) room boys quarter for each flat was also constructed in the premises for the occupants’ drivers and maids. We were also commissioned
to handle the full facility management of the estate with security maintenance, cleaning, power generation and tenancy agreement as part of our duties.
Construction & Infrastructure development works include:
- Sculptural design work
- Plumbing and Electrification works
- POP design and screeding
- Tiling works
- Full interior design
- Jacuzzi and shower cubicles installation
- Well finished wardrobes
- Interlocking stones
- Central Sewage System and Treatment Plant
- Intercomm Network
Facility Management services include:
- Power Generation(24hrs supply)
- Fabric Maintenance
- Tenancy Agreement
- Treated Water supply
- Environmental cleaning and Fumigation
- Provision for health and Safety Management.